Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#3 Organizing Coats X 2

Honestly, if someone else had all my coats I would challenge them to organize them on a daily basis, or even organize them by seasons. But if someone were to have my coats and organize them I could see them doing it in basically the same way. I have tried to organize them in a couple different ways and even just tried putting them on wherever they fit which does work on some occasions. I imagine that someone would just put them up on hangers instead of a coat rack but I am not sure that the place where my hangers are hung could take that kind of weight. NOT joking. hahaha
I think the way that I organize my coats shows that I value a good coat for what ever the weather is. I believe that it shows that I am generally a very clean person even when it comes to having all my coats hung up or in storage so they are not just laying around.

1 comment:

  1. If you could have a programmer at your disposal, I wonder if there is a way of using the 3rd order to organize your coats in a way that would work for you? Or maybe that's just too complicated...

    ReplyDelete